Deeper Life Pastor In Rape Escapade As Another Rapes 2 Women ...Satan Tempted Me - Pastor Eze

WHEN a University female student or married woman is sexually assaulted, quickly, many would blame her for indecent dressing or seductive behaviour. But what would one say when innocent female children suffer similar fate, especially in the hand of a clergy who ordinarily is seen as a role model and an epitome of good moral.

The case of a 47-year-old Pastor, Eze Fidelis alleged to have simultaneously defiled nine and 11 years old girls, and that of a professional blocks moulder Mr. Ogbe Felix said to have waylaid, raped and dispossessed two married women of their monies and phones in Benin City, recently and many others especially in recent time prompted many to ponder what might have accounted for such gender violence.

This is coming in the wake of one Ogbe rape of two women after a night attack and dispossessing them of their GSM cell phones during separate operation. The event occurred on Saturday July 6 and Monday July 8, 2013.
The Commissioner of Police, Edo State Mr. Foluso Adebanjo while parading 32 persons for various criminal offenses at the State Police Headquarters, Benin City identified Pastor Eze Fidelis of the Deeper Life Bible Church and one Ogbe Felix as paedophile and rapist, respectively.

The police boss disclosed that on Thursday, July 11, 2013 a man observed that his daughter was walking abnormally and upon enquiry, his daughter told him that she had pain resulting from sexual intercourse she had with Pastor Eze Fidelis of Deeper Life Bible Church.

Mr. Adebanjo further stated that the suspect also had unlawful carnal knowledge of another girl, aged 11 years and had engaged in the unwholesome practice with his two victims for a year now.

Commissioner Adebanjo further revealed that on receiving the report on Felix Ogbe, operatives of the command went into covert operatives which resulted in his arrested in his hideout.

“He made confessional statement to the two separate crimes; items robbed from the two victims included N150,000.00, recharge cards valued at N7,000 and one Tecno phone”, Mr. Adebanjo added.

He however condemned the act, assuring that the police is ready to expose and prosecute such elements in the state.

“We will not relent on this promise until we rid the state of criminal activities”. He stated.

Speaking with The SUNDAY OBSERVER, Pastor Eze Fidelis stated that “sometimes last year one Joy whose parents were members of my church and one Anthonia came to my house. Though she normally came to borrow my wheel borrow to fetch water, ask for money, even though they have stopped my church, we were still interacting, that was why Joy had assess to my house.

“So, on that fateful day, she came to my house with her friend Anthonia; she asked for money, I told her I don’t have money; that moment in my palour, Satan tempted me and I asked them to undress, they undress voluntarily my wife and son were not at home, so I started with Joy, I tried to penetrate I could not, I left Joy, I tried Anthonia, I could not penetrate also, realising that they were under-aged I left them that was all”.

Pastor Eze further revealed that the father of Joy was later told and the man called him to find out as he admitted and pleaded for forgiveness.

He stated that the man forgave him without reporting to the police and wondered why he was later arrested by the police for an offense he claimed to have committed last year.

On his part, Ogbe Felix stated that “I rape two mature women; about 12 midnight, I blocked them, the first one when I do, as she wan shout, I hold am for neck, nain I “broke am”.

“The second one way I broke na only phone I see for her pocket”, he added.\

Ogbe Felix however stated that when the relatives of the woman stormed his residence the following day, the stolen phone and his property were removed from his room.

Popular posts from this blog

PIB MUSIC VIDEO: .mp4 Fresh Dolla – Faya Faya ft. Tonto Dikeh