GET A UK NUMBER NOW AND RECEIVE CALL WITH THEM ON UR MTN, GLO, ETISALAT ND ZAIN LINES

This Stuff has been around the
corner for Sometimes now, but
due to the way i do my things, I
test and confirm my Stuff before
giving it out Online...
Technology has grown so Far that
you can now own a UK number
without a UK Sim Card, Just a
Divertion and you are Ready to
Use a UK Number with that your
Local Sim Card! The Service is Free
to Use, No Hidden Charges and No
Setup Fee for the UK Numbers!
» Having a UK Number is Simple
and can even Reduce the Cost of
Calling UK because you will be
charge using the Standard UK
Charges, thereby making your calls
cheaper.
I met a Webmaster Online, He gave
me his Nigeria Phone Number and
a UK Number, I was Suprised and
ask him, Oga you get Branch for
UK, He said he has a company in
UK, I tried to call the Guy, then his
Phone was Off, I heard the Normal
MTN Response, then i called his
Other Number and Inform him
about it, then he said he use the
Uk Redirection.
If anyone call your UK Number it
will Ring on your Normal Airtel or
MTN Phone without the Person
knowing....
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A UK
NUMBER
You can Register for a Free UK
Phone Numbers @ any of this
Website.
» www.uknumbers.com
» www.uknumber.co.uk
Pls Dont Fool your Friend too
much! Let them Feel the Info too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PIB MUSIC VIDEO: .mp4 Fresh Dolla – Faya Faya ft. Tonto Dikeh