The SECRET to Getting More Sex from Her!

By Paul Ikpe:

I want to talk about an issue that is actually a thorn in the flesh of a lot of men. Maybe you or someone you know is also having this problem. This won’t be long. So you can quickly absorb it.

If you or someone you know is having a HARD time in getting more sex from your partner, I want you to read this write-up very well and digest it.
When your woman is not interested in sex with you even though, you are her husband/partner, there are various factors that could be responsible for it BUT the One I want to talk about in this mail is the one that has to do with her mentality.

Here is a DEEP truth for you:
Women are very emotional creatures. That is why women pay very serious emotional attention to the little things that happen between them and the man especially when they are having sex.
But first, Let’s check out the first usual group of women who may not like having sex with their partners.

If a woman happens to be a virgin or someone with little sexual experience before she gets married, she might later on hate sex IF the following happens to her:

Let me explain this using my experience with a Calabar soup usually known as Edikaikong soup.
I have been hearing a lot about how delicious and mouth watering this soup is ever since I was the secondary school but due to where I grew up in, I never had the chance to actually eat it.
But years later when I was in the university, I eventually had the opportunity of having a plate of this soup at a friend’s birthday BUT the first experience I had with the soup almost made me LOSE all interest whatsoever with it. The person who prepared that dish was probably a bad cook BUT to me, I thought that was how the soup tasted like. So, all the potential excitement that I had for it started to vanish.

The second time I ate the soup again, it was mainly because I had no other option and this second experience was no better than the first one as well. So, at this stage, I had almost concluded that all the news I have been hearing about the soup were indeed over exaggerated.
But then, something happened. I was staying at a friend’s place for some time and one day, his mum cooked the soup. I quietly called him aside and told him that I hated the soup BUT he started to tell me how excellent a cook his mum turns into whenever she cooks this particular Edikaikong soup.
Since I had no other option, I decided to go through the usual ugly experience of eating the soup again BUT then, something happened!

This dish became the best ever that I had ever eaten. I couldn’t believe it.
The next time his mum prepared the dish, it was even better. That was how my perception about the soup changed just because I fell into the hands of someone who prepared the dish DIFFERENTLY.
I always say Women LOVE sex more than men. That statement is 100% true from what I have seen so far. The main reason why it might look untrue is when a woman is not enjoying the sex.

When a woman hates having sex, it is USUALLY because she does not have any reason to love it based on her experiences.

Her past initial experiences with sex has been BAD just like my initial past experiences with that edikaikong soup.
I once had a chat with a woman who told me that she loves having sex with her husband and that she is the one who always brings up the issue of sex. Why?

The reason is because she ENJOYS the sex every single time!

That is why I am always happy each time I get a testimony from people about how one  of my products has helped them in transforming their sex lives.
You see, if you think you are going to continue to have the same boring, painful sex with that woman and get her to like having sex with you, forget it. It is NEVER going to happen.
As a matter of fact, if you have spent more than 3 years having emotionally dull and dry sex with your partner, right now, her mindset is probably hardwired about it and she believes she is never going to enjoy sex the way other women do.
BUT…there is a way out to it EVEN though it will take some little time.
And that responsibility belongs to you – the Man.
I am currently working on a NEW project and it is mainly about “How You Can Get Your Woman to Pursue You With Sex EVEN If She Presently HATES Having Sex With You”
Can that happen? Trust me.

Popular posts from this blog

PIB MUSIC VIDEO: .mp4 Fresh Dolla – Faya Faya ft. Tonto Dikeh