How Kidnappers fled to Niger republic with Ogun School girl (Photo)


A 15-year-old student, Precious Okoro has been kidnapped from Ogun state and taken to Niger Republic.

Reports say the kidnapping syndicate has demanded a ransom of $100,000 for her release.
The victim’s father, Nwaigwe, told Punch Newspapers that Precious was kidnapped around Songotedo, in the Ajah area of Lagos State, where she had boarded a commercial vehicle en route to her school in Ikenne, Ogun State.


“My daughter, who was on holiday, was returning to her school in Ikenne Communty College, Ikene, Ogun State. On Sunday, May 25, 2014, she boarded a bus at the motor park in my presence and I bid her farewell.
“I thought she was already in school until the principal called me and said the school was about writing exams and nobody knew her whereabouts.
 “I quickly informed the police at Ajah, and the Divisional Police Officer told me to be calm and wait because it was possible she went to a boyfriend’s house and they probably wanted to fleece me. 
“One fateful morning in August, I saw an international line and the kidnappers said they were calling from Niamey in the Niger Republic, adding that if I wanted to see my daughter alive, I should pay them $100,000.”

He claimed he did not take the callers serious, until he heard the distressed voice of his daughter, who told him they were indeed in Niger Republic and that the bus she boarded that day was owned by the kidnappers.

 “I told them to send me an account number, and they sent an Ecobank account number belonging to one Nwachukwu Daniel. I did not have the money they requested and I contacted the police for help, but I was asked to still exercise patience.
“After some weeks, they called again and I asked for another account number. They sent a Diamond Bank account number. They were using different international lines to call. They used about 15 different numbers to call us,” he added.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Kenneth Nwosu, said he would call back, but had yet to do so as of the time of filing this report.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PIB MUSIC VIDEO: .mp4 Fresh Dolla – Faya Faya ft. Tonto Dikeh