"My wife is a bloody thief''


My wife and I are both professionals earning more than 150K each. We have no money problems. She is highly educated and comes across as being honest, religious and innocent. 
However, she has been stealing from my parents' bedroom - items she has stolen includes......continue
perfume, clothes, jewellery, cutlery, duvet, etc. She is an excellent liar and it is difficult to know when she is telling the truth. 
She manipulates everyone around her to come across as the victim. My parents installed CCTV in their bedroom to prove that my wife is a thief. The CCTV almost come across like she has an obsessive compulsive disorder. Despite, the CCTV footage she continues to lie and changes her explanations for her behaviour daily- she always tries to blame someone else for her behaviour by giving her bad advice. 
She always likes to come across as the victim and that someone else has been persecuting her. This is all really bizarre. Can't make any sense of it. She does not believe she has a problem and I have no idea what she wants.When I talk to her about it, I can't get a straight answer from her. Please, What do I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PIB MUSIC VIDEO: .mp4 Fresh Dolla – Faya Faya ft. Tonto Dikeh