When Is Too Early To Discuss Sex in a New Relationship?





This is a question I just discussed with some friends. When it comes to looking for a serious, long-term relationship, I don't believe sex should be on the table. I consider the two like old enemies, and ne'er the twain shall meet. However, it does need to be discussed, the question is when? How soon is too soon? And what shall be said?

I said in the discussion with my friends, both men and women by the way, that if a guy talks about sex on the first day, he's got three strikes, and he's out of my books. Some guys can cheat by sneaking in how they love to touch the hair of their girlfriend, or cuddle while watching a movie, they get my side eye, and they're still out. The guys in our group were laughing at me, but I'm serious.

The first date, and maybe the next two or three are meant for us to begin to build a friendship. I want you to talk about yourself, your job, your passions and hobbies so I can get a feel of your personality and what you’re looking for in a partner. And if I feel that sex before marriage is one of those things, then buh-bye...

The ones that turn me off the most are the men who are so raw. "Babe, I can't wait to lick you all over" Say what?! And that's me trying to be restrained for this blog, believe me I've heard worse.

What about the people you've not even met face to face? You give them your pin or twitter ID and next thing you have a naked weiner in your DM? I will so block such an a.... person.

So when is it too early to discuss sex in a budding relationship?

Popular posts from this blog

PIB MUSIC VIDEO: .mp4 Fresh Dolla – Faya Faya ft. Tonto Dikeh