Nigerian Female Football Star, Asisat Oshoala Signs for Liverpool Fc


Nigerian female footballer, Asisat Oshoala, 20 has signed a lucrative deal with Liverppol Ladies Football Club. The current African Female Footballer of the year becomes the first player from Africa to compete in the Women's Super League.

Her new coach, Matt Beard said, 
"We beat a number of top American and European clubs to Asisat's signature, Asisat is one of the best young players in the world."
A delighted Asisat said,
“Since I began my football career I have always dreamt of being a professional footballer so to be able to join the reigning Women’s Super League champions is absolutely fantastic. Liverpool Ladies are a massive Club who have some fantastic players who I believe can help to develop my game to the next level."
Congrats dear.

Asisat Oshoala signs new contract

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PIB MUSIC VIDEO: .mp4 Fresh Dolla – Faya Faya ft. Tonto Dikeh