RIP, See What Olamide Posted Minutes Before She Took Her…

RIP, See What Olamide Posted Minutes Before She Took Her Life

The friends of a young lady identified as Rubygold Olamide on Facebook are currently mourning her after she reportedly took her life overnight.

The news about Olamide’s death have been trending on Facebook for some hours and after going through what those who are close to her said, it was deducible that the young lady committed suicide.

Yesterday, Olamide took to her facebook page to share some disturbing posts but people did not pay attention to her until it was too late.

In one of the posts that she shared last night, Olamide says ‘I actually spoke out.

I asked for help. I swallowed up my pride and asked for help. I really did. But, no one could help. I met with either silence, rejection or no.

But then, I still say Thank You’. Subsequently, Olamide wrote another poem that she captioned as ‘Help me tell my daddy, Help me tell my Mommy, I am sorry’.

In her poem, she narrates how everyone around her- friends and relatives are failing her.

In one of the lines, Olamide writes that ‘Mama wants a promising child, Papa wants a goal achieving daughter, I am delighted to tell you I am none, I am like a stranded queen on an empty throne.’

She continues that ‘Tell them I tried being the best as they wanted, that it was my desire to live life to please them but I ended up displeasing a whole bunch of people.

Life is short, No, I meant my life is short, I know because I can sense death in its cold aura.

I have so many things to achieve though, I just hope they will be possible in such a short time. I can feel it, I can sense it.’
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMl-Gs3FrNm/?igshid=ixwn9j177mwj

• Support Paul Ikpe Blog PIB By Sharing, Liking & Commenting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PIB MUSIC VIDEO: .mp4 Fresh Dolla – Faya Faya ft. Tonto Dikeh

PIB MUSIC: .mp3 Download Leki – “Dependin” ft. Patoranking