Meet Kola Olaosebikan, The Lady With 1 million Reasons Why She Left Nigeria

So I came across this video of a young Nigerian woman - Kola Olaosebikan - living in America on Youtube - there she explains why so many Nigerians abroad refuse to return home!
She said some interesting and un-interesting stuffs about Nigeria....more like pouring her heart on the state of the country today!
Here are some of the things she said:
“Why wouldn’t I leave a country that thinks it’s OK to marry off seven year-old girls to 75 year old men and make it a legal law that says that it’s OK to do something like that? Why wouldn’t I leave a religious country that has so much perversity going on under the surface? Why wouldn’t I leave a country that kills people that are trying to do the right thing? Why wouldn’t I leave a country that would pay Kim Kardashian 500,000 to show up in her country and cannot afford to pay for education for young girls? Why wouldn’t I leave a country that forces young people to graduate from college after 8 years for programs that should take four years?”

watch if you agree

Popular posts from this blog

PIB MUSIC VIDEO: .mp4 Fresh Dolla – Faya Faya ft. Tonto Dikeh